Monday, September 17, 2012

Tinyprint's Freebie

I always love a good freebie!  For this deal you just have to pay s&h (I think I paid $3 and some change) for 10 thank you cards, including envelopes!

Nothing says "thank you" quite as well as a pretty, personalized thank you note! When people take the time to sit down and handwrite why they are thankful for something, it really shows their gratitude and love.  Nothing beats receiving a sweet note in the mail from friends or family! 

I love Tinyprint's stationary and I knew I had to take advantage of this great deal when I saw it on Lynsey's blog!  Go here today and get your set!

Use the code FREETHANKS at checkout.  Offer ends 9/19.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get you some free cards. :) Thanks for sharing also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love little personalized notes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)