Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Bucket List

Fall is officially here, what better time than now to start brainstorming fun things to do with family and friends!  I've seen some of these fall bucket lists on other blogs and Pinterest, so I thought I'd make my own!  Somehow making a list and writing things out makes me feel more organized and holds me a little more accountable. 
Fall Bucket List
  • Decorate the house for fall (and maybe a touch for Halloween)
  • Brew up a simmer pot to make the house smell yummy
  • Bake as many yummy apple, pumpkin and cranberry treats as possible
  • Try out some new dinner crockpot recipes
  • Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival w/ Andrew & Briana
  • Go to a couple FSU home games & host a game day at our place
  • Enjoy some outdoor date night’s that we have planned
  • Take my 3 y/o niece to Disney's Animal Kingdom or the zoo
  • Farmer’s Market on Saturday’s w/ Daniel
  • Our anniversary/family photo session at home
  • Go to the pumpkin patch & decorate pumpkins for front porch
  • Hit up the Fall Fiesta craft show
  • Attend our 10 year high school reunion
And the not so fun fall to-do’s:

Finish up upholstered headboard for our master, office cleaning and organizing, finish painting exterior and prepare yard for fall/winter, get wedding albums ordered and pictures organized, get carpets cleaned and finish some miscellaneous projects.

10 comments:

  1. Great list! Hopefully your fun to-dos will outweigh the not-so-fun to-dos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! I love this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simmer pot sounds like a good idea. I've been wanting to do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love fall and now I want to create a fall bucket list, too! Such a cute idea. :)

    p.s. I hope you post about the wine and food festival. I've always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your fall goal list! dinner crockpot recipes are definitely on my list as well as a pumpkin patch and decorating them

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know, I'm also a list-maker (makes me feel more organized too)! I love all your ideas for celebrating the season- I want to do a lot of this stuff, too. Especially cooking in the crockpot, buying a pumpkin, and baking! Mm! Maybe I'll try one of these activities this weekend! Have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fall bucket list is so fun! I definitely want to try out some new recipes (I'm obsessed with homemade soups lately) and indulge in as many fall activities as I can before it snows!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall has such a fun to-do list!!! Can't wait to see what new crockpot recipes you find :-) Our farmers market is on Sundays and we've been going all summer... it will be a great way to transition from one season to another before the close up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your list! Can't wait to see that headboard when it's complete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic list! Be sure to post some good crockpot recipies - I'm always looking for new ones!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)