Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Christmas Card

Here's our Christmas card we sent out this year! My plan was to get professional pictures taken but I figured it might be special to use a wedding picture since it's our first married Christmas! I was very pleased with how it turned out, and scored my order half off on cyber Monday!

My school semester ends this week and lately I've been pretty busy with no time to blog; however, I still have a few holiday posts scheduled, and more honeymoon pictures to share with y'all soon!

Hope all is well! xo

12 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! What a sweet FIRST MARRIED Christmas card! I bet your friends and family will be so excited to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm sharing ours on my blog tomorrow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your christmas card is gorgeous! I envision our first christmas card this time next year to look something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I LOVE your Christmas card!!! You two look so in love!! : )

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are GORGEOUS!!! We used wedding pictures too! Figured this is the only year we get to get away with that! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely :) What a great photo pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Christmas card. It's adorrrrable!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)