Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maternity Session

After wanting to get pictures taken by Vitalic Photo for what seems like years, we finally had the opportunity on October 3rd!  Daniel and I had our maternity session on the beach at the Cocoa Beach Pier and in Satellite Beach.  Of course it's no surprise that the beach holds a special place in Daniel and I's lives/relationship, so naturally we take just about all of our professional pictures there!  We had our engagement pictures in 2010 at the pier and Satellite Beach and our wedding in Satellite Beach in 2011.  Fast forward to 2013 and we are now taking our maternity pictures in the same spots... crazy! It's amazing what God has planned for us and to see things come around full circle is just amazing to us. We are beyond blessed and I can tell you that in this moment... I have never been happier!

The weather was absolute perfection.  I couldn't have asked for a better fall/beach evening.  Daniel got off work early, we changed and made our way out the beach around 5.  Two locations, one outfit change and a couple hours later... we finally had our much anticipated photos taken!  I told Daniel it felt good to finally have them done. :)  We are very happy with the pictures and after going through about 200 of them, I have narrowed down some of our favorites. 






































All photos taken by Vitalic Photo // Collages were not made by Vitalic Photo // Do not use photos without giving credit to Vitalic Photo and/or my blog, please!

9 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous. I don't think I could even pick a favorite. And love that they were taken in such a special spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great and I LOVE the blue dress you are wearing. Looks so peaceful and pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw beautiful!!! The rocks are just adorable, and you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ones of you in the blue top and skirt, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! You look fantastic. I love the pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are absolutely stunning!! You look amazing and the scenery is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love love love your photo nicole! just gorgeous, absolutely stunning, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures turned out SOOOO beautiful! And what a special location! You look gorgeous mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Spectacular pics! Congrats on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)