Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 35

Ahh, posting late yet again.  36 weeks as of 10/26! I can't believe we have less than a month to go before we meet our daughter! Freaking out! :)
How far along?
35 Weeks 
Size of the little darling?
A coconut
Maternity Clothes?
Anything comfy--mostly workout clothes, leggings, maxi dresses/skirts!
Symptoms? 
Mild swelling.  Increased shortness of breath. Braxton Hicks. Severe upper back pain! Ugh. Allergies. 
Weight Gain?
20+ but not sure of the exact gain!
Stretch Marks?
Yep, a little. None on my belly yet, though! Yey!
Gender? 
GIRL
Movement?
Yes, still a lot of movement. It seems the left part of my belly will get really hard, like her bottom or something is resting there.  If I push often Ava will kick/nudge back :)
Sleep?
I'm getting better sleep this week, but it is VERY interrupted by being uncomfortable from my back pain or just plain ol' insomnia. 
Food Cravings?
Same-- breakfast foods and coffee drinks!
Food Aversions?
Nothing, really.
Best moment of the week?
*We've been pretty lazy at home lately. Best moment of this week was getting hubby to help with hanging the curtains in the nursery and measuring the closet, so we can start organizing it! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have the left side hardness too! I am convinced it's her little butt! Our girls must be trying to break out of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it's getting so close! She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! She'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good!! The last few weeks are the slowest but it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)