Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year...

Daniel and I had a very eventful Christmas filled with a lot of love, presents and our dreaded colds.  We have been under the weather so to speak, but we still managed to have a wonderful Christmas with our friends and families.  When I get time to upload some pictures I'll be sure to do a little recap of how we spent our holiday's.

We are hoping to feel better for NYE this coming week!  We tentatively have plans to go camping, but that is depending on how I feel. 

We have much to be thankful for this past year and it's hard to believe another year is passing.  With each year that goes by, I feel blessed to have all the opportunities I have had thus far and look forward to the opportunities ahead.  While I don't really believe in resolutions (let's face it nobody actually sticks to them) I do have some personal goals for myself in the coming year,
  • Testing out new healthy meals, experiment with vegetables and dishes that I have not tried in the past (like sushi, a lot of seafood, etc.)
  • Daniel and I would like to be more actively involved in classes at our YMCA
  • I'd like to take Kelsey for more walks and let her experience "life" a little more as she's getting older
  • Organize. Organize. Organize.  Our home office has been put on the back burner as well as a lot of time consuming, messy house projects.  More on those later!
  • Save more $ towards vacations and mini trips
  • Hold myself more accountable for things such as plans with friends, goal setting, blogging, etc.
Do you have any goals for yourself in the coming year?  

Here's to a more prosperous new year ahead...  xo


3 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful goals! I love them, and see myself in lots of them...especially organizing and holding myself accountable. Happy New Year to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I feel like we have had no time to think about new goals & such for the new year however at least we get all weekend to think ;) wahoo! Hopefully what ever we come up with we stick too it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals!

    We've talked about my blogging more! :) Made a list this evening of topics!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)