I've noticed other blog friends posting their favorite card designs this season, so I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorites! A lot of my favorites actually wouldn't post correctly, so here are just a handful! ha! I did notice the chevron print was pretty popular this season, and of course I'm loving that! I'm fond of the simple designs, and one's with neutral colors.
I always enjoy sending and receiving them every year! This year will be our first married Christmas, so I'm especially excited about ours this year!







Source

Source


Source








Love it! I definitely need to check out some christmas card designs. Only two months away!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy (almost) 6 month wedding anniversery!
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/
I love holiday cards as well!
ReplyDeleteWe got ours from TinyPrints last year. They have so many designs and options. I can't wait to shop for them this year. :)
i've totally been stalking card designs myself!
ReplyDeletelove love! I am in charge of our Christmas cards and it's a job I take seriously lol I have been stalking Minted since September and have several favorites saved. I have it narrowed down to 5 and will prob have them ordered before Thanksgiving... a bit much you think? Nah!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love designing holiday cards! Ours are already here and ready to send out after Thanksgiving. I'm so excited for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteare you going to use any of your wedding photos for your christmas cards?! :)
ReplyDeleteCarolina charm- not sure yet! :)
ReplyDelete