Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If...

I'm borrowing this from another blogger,

  • If I were to get pregnant I would be very shocked, but happy! We're not planning to have a baby until we're at least 30.

  • If I could have any job in the world I would help people in some way... through teaching, helping children find families (adoption/fostering), Counseling, etc.

  • If I had a day to myself I would sleep in, eat out for every meal, window shop for home decor, read magazines while getting a pedicure, and end the night probably on Pinterest or watching a girly movie with a glass of Pinot Grigio (It would be adventerous of me to go to the beach since I don't typically like driving places that far by myself, but If I was feeling up to it I probably would!).

  • If I could get married all over again I would do some things differently. Obviously, it would be to my husband! I would have loved a destination wedding, smaller bridal party, less family interaction while getting ready. But overall, I loved how our wedding turned out and the memories I have from that special day!

  • If I could live anywhere in the US it would be in San Diego! Hands down! We stopped there on our way back from our Hawaii honeymoon, and I just felt such a strong pull and need to move there one day! I'm a true Floridian and have lived here my whole life!

  • If I could have any talent in the world it would be to sing beautifully, and play an instrument like an acoustic guitar well. I've always wanted to sing/perform at a coffeeshop or low-key bar a la Jewel. Whenever I hear certain songs, I make a mental note and who knows maybe one day I'll get the courage to take lessons and perform some of them.

  • If you met me in real life I think you would find that I'm a sincere, friendly person.

  • If I could go back to school and get a different degree it would be in Psychology/Sociology. The way the human mind works is facinating to me. However, I'm not sure I could pursure a career in that field and be completely satisified (I'm currently in school, pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education).

  • If money were not an object I'd love to support local schools, help my husband fulfill his dream of giving surfboards to kids in third world countries, do mission work, sail around the world with my husband, host parties all the time!, not have to work and just be able to take care of my family, I would have no debt, we would have a handful of houses in fun places -- a beach house, lake house, winter house, etc., and we could hire a chef to cook Sunday dinners for my family like the Kardashian's do! ha!

  • If I could shop at one store for the rest of my life It'd be Target. I never get tired of that place!

  • If we get another pet I would want another dog. Probably a Golden.

  • If I could go on a trip RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to St. Thomas with Daniel (and maybe bring some fun couples along too!), and stay at the place we got engaged... It's breathtaking'ly beautiful there!

  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef I'd pick the house cleaner. I actually love cooking, but loathe cleaning sometimes. I'd love for our house to be "guest ready" at all times.

  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get a boob lift (after children), and a nose job. I've always had a complex about my nose.

*More posts soon..

10 comments:

  1. I love all your ifs! I kinda hope you do get pregnant, you'll be so cute! Also, I could move into Target and be totally happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and cute blog! I wanna meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! :) I would want the exact same things IF money were not an object!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post :) It shows what a sweet and genuine person you are. Thanks for sharing :) happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this list. So honest and so true!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog!!

    I am a new follower!! Feel free to pop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great list!! super fun post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was fun to read! :) Sorry I've been MIA with commenting lately. I'm going to follow your blog from my other google reader account so I don't miss anything else.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)