Sunday, December 29, 2013

Busy Season

I'm trying to get into more of  a day-to-day routine of doing things I enjoy such as blogging... but right now it has just been difficult for me to juggle that with tending to a newborn.  I have a lot to blog about and share, but it will have to be put on hold until I can manage to set some time aside to devote to blogging.  For now, I'm really enjoying devoting my time to being a mom and wife.  I like to share pictures of our everyday adventures on Instagram, so if you want to follow us there my IG name is, Nbeverly!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy this time with your sweet little Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on little ava's arrival and hope everything is going well! isn't motherhood the best?!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)