Who are you?
Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you!
Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?
How long have you been reading?
What keeps you coming back to my blog?
What would you like to see me blog about more?
What is something we have in common?
Tell me a fun fact(s) about yourself!
If there's anything you want to know about me, please feel free to ask! I'm an open book! :)
I have some posts planned which I will get to soon! Pretty soon I'm hoping to give our blog a little makeover too!I truly miss blogging and I'll be sure to catch up with y'alls blogs too.












I am Ashleigh a 24 year old nurse whom lives in Cookeville but truly misses living in Savannah Georgia. I don't remember how I found your blog but I know I have been following it almost a month now :) & I love your little blog! I blog over at www.ashleighnichole21.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you and I'm glad to have you as a follower! :)
Delete;) Well, I'm Kassi. I blog here: http://www.trulylovelyblog.com. I think I found you on another wedding blog or something WAY back when... Back WAY before you or I were married! I enjoy your happy homemaker posts... where you show how the house is coming, what you've been cooking up!
ReplyDeleteYou have been such a loyal blog reader and a great friend. It's been such a pleasure getting to know you better!
DeleteI'm Heather, formerly of Bicoastal Bride, currently of High Heels & Flip-Flops @ www.highheelsflipflops.com. I think I found your blog a couple years ago when we were both bride bloggers, and I've continued to follow because I like to keep up with my fellow bloggers from over the years. Since we're both recent newlyweds, and I'm hoping to be on the hunt for a house in the next couple years, I'd love to hear more about your experience as a home-owner. A fun fact about me is that I'm working on writing my first novel!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for following. You have been another one of my loyal blog followers for a while now and I greatly appreciate all of your sweet comments! I will definitely post more about our house soon! It's always a work in progress! haha
DeleteThat's awesome you're working on your first novel! Wow!
oh love this! I truly love your beautiful blog! if you want to visit mine, its here: heleneinbetween.com!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading! :) I'll definitely visit you!
DeleteWho are you?
ReplyDelete-Hailey
Do you blog, too? Leave me your link! I want to follow you!
Well I use to blog over at Tied Together with a Smile, haven't in months but really need to get back into it.
Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?
I want to say another blog, we started reading each others a LONG time ago!!
How long have you been reading?
The beginning!
What keeps you coming back to my blog?
Love all your home decor, and how write about so many different things.
What would you like to see me blog about more?
What is something we have in common?
Do I need to answer that :)
Tell me a fun fact(s) about yourself!
I had a crush on my now hubby when I was 10! :)
Hi far away BFF! haha You're so sweet! Thanks so much for being a loyal blog follower. I'm so glad we've become so much closer this year. You're the best!
DeleteCarol, www.everyday-delights.com, I feel like I've been reading since the beginning! And hmmm fun fact - I love cats!
ReplyDelete