Monday, June 4, 2012
Hello, summer!
I can't believe it's already summer, and this year is half way done! We're enjoying Florida's beautiful warm weather and soaking in as much outside time as we can! This summer is a great time for us to continue working on our home and we've got a slew of things to accomplish. House projects are like a revolving door around these parts, once we are finished with one it's on to the next! We're in the midst of painting the exterior of our house and I'm working on some other miscellaneous DIY projects. Daniel will be sharing about our cruise we took earlier this month here on the blog soon, and I have some house updates to share soon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












YAY! Happy Summer chica! :)
ReplyDeleteThe house projects never end, right?!?! Good thing they're usually fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy summer!! Good luck on all your house projects!
ReplyDeletecan't believe its already summer..you two are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait
ReplyDeleteTo
See the update...hope all
Is
Well!
Gotta love house projects, they are never ending. Can't wait to see the updates! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all the updates!!!
ReplyDelete