Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Um, still busy!

The past couple weeks have been a blur.  Our anniversary and vacation were more than I hoped they would be... very relaxing and just what we needed!  However, I am now back at work and my summer semester of school has already started (yep, only a week off in between semesters).  I went from being completely stress free, totally relaxed, or "vacation Nicole" as hubby likes to call it to frantically trying to fit everything in-- alone time with Daniel, school work, neverending house work, meal planning, taking care of our dog, yard, house projects, and making time for friends in those in between times.  Taking care of a home while working and going to school is seriously hard. I am having a difficult time managing my "off time", so a lot of things get put on the back burner like this blog unfortunately.  I hope you understand and continue to stick around!  Thank you for the anniversary love... you know who you are! We greatly appreciate it.  I'll be back soon. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice vacation! We'll see you back here when you are all caught up on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make some time for you sweet friend! So happy you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)