I was fine on our wedding day, a little nervous and stressed, but the last few weeks, especially the week before the wedding were really stressful for me. I was up until 2am, sometimes later working on cutting burlap chair ties, and miscellaneous decor. I should have done certain tasks way before the week before our wedding but it all worked out well. While there were a handful of projects that just didn't get done, I still felt everything looked wonderful and our guests thought so too!
We went to Oahu, Maui, and California for our honeymoon for about 10 days. We left the Tuesday after our Saturday wedding which worked out perfect! We hadn't packed for our honeymoon before our wedding at all so this enabled us to pack, still go out and buy things we needed, and get organized before our Tuesday a.m. flight. I highly recommend you leave a day or two after your wedding for your honeymoon! I'm looking forward to doing our honeymoon re-caps :)
I had every intention of doing a farewell post, thanking all of you for your support and feedback before my engagement, and during. It has been an incredible journey blogging about the anticipation of getting engaged, being engaged, and planning our wedding. Through blogging, I have been able to meet some really sweet friends! I am truly blessed and treasure the friendships I made through starting this blog.
Some of you are wondering what direction my blog will go in since the planning part is over with, and well, that's what my whole blog was centered around. I will continue to finish posting some projects, and things we decided to do for our big day, as well as re-caps. After the re-caps are finished I will start a new "newlywed" type blog where I'll post recipes, home DIY projects, and just everyday life things. It will be a more personal blog, so hopefully most of you will continue to follow me then! I'll be sure to let you know of the change on this blog.













Congrats... can't wait to see pictures! =)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, and congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! :) So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteyay!! welcome back! I've been thinkin about you! congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, welcome back! Can't wait to see photos from your wedding! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back and that everything went well! Congratulations!!! I'm dying to see pics!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!! And, Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure it was GORGEOUS! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on becoming a mrs! i'm so excited for you :) i'm glad everything went well and i can't wait to see the pictures (like everyone else!)
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats! I'm so glad your day was great. I can't wait to see pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you two! I'm so glad your day went so great! I can't wait to see pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! You just got me super excited for my wedding eeeeee!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely continue to follow your blog as we are going to be going through similar experiences :)
Congrats!! So exciting and I can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats lady! I can't wait to see all your pics!
ReplyDeleteYay! :) So happy to see you in my blog roll this morning! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I can't wait to see pictures!
CONGRATS MRS Daniel!!! ;) So excited to hear about your day and see the pics!!!
ReplyDeletei want to see pics!!! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking of you and wondering how everything went! Cannot WAIT to see the pics! Glad to hear everything went great and that you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. Congrats Mrs.!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your marriage! Can't wait to see pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so excited to see the pictures! And so very glad that you aren't going to stop blogging - I always look forward to reading your posts, so I'll definitely be following your new blog. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nicole! SO happy for you and Daniel and can't wait to see your pictures and read your recaps.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed seeing all of your DIY projects and I will follow your newlywed blog, too.
So... what do you wish you'd been working on 55 days before your wedding? ;)
Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely teared up just reading this! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear more about your big day and it makes me SO SO SO excited for my wedding! It's been a blast following along with your planning and I'm excited to see what comes next for you two!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So glad the day was great!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog! Yes I too am in the Orlando area!! Can't wait to catch up on your blog and continue to follow your married life blog! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you will share more pictures with us. The one you posted looked so sweet and beautiful! Welcome to married life!
ReplyDelete