Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our Wedding: Bachelorette Weekend

The first weekend in April my girls had a surprise bachelorette weekend planned for me. I didn't know where we were going. As we were driving there I found out we were going to be staying in Tampa Bay. The week before my bachelorette weekend it rained a lot and there were some bad storms so I was worried it would be the same that weekend, but it wasn't. The weather was absolutely beautiful!

All of the girls met me at my house before we left for our mini road trip to Tampa. I made us a yummy sausage and egg breakfast casserole, and fruit salad before we left.

Here are pictures some of my girls took on the trip!

Driving into our hotel area
Us girls having lunch and drinks!
Laying out at the beach area at our hotel before dinner!
A view from our balcony of beach area at our hotel.
Some fun goodies just for me!
Our feather boas we wore all night!
My girls were so sweet and got me nice cards, body paint, massage oil, love coupons, and lingere to bring on my honeymoon!
Oh, and I can't forget to show a picture of the chocolate lollipops I got for the girls! They were a big hit, and everyone had a good laugh. I went to Shokolad and got us some chocolate lollipops! I think you can see what they were in the shape of!
Getting some group pics in our room before we went out for dinner!
It was up to me where we should go for dinner and I love Mexican food so we decided on a local mexican restaurant that was in a strip mall. It was so good! We had pitchers of margarita's and delicious food! They also had mariachi singers there too who serenaded us all night...so fun!
Taking our 5 hour energy shots in the car to get pumped for the evenings festivities! Notice how my friend Kelly is pretending to hold one! haha I think she had too many margarita's at dinner! :)
We went into a bar that had a live band and I was called up on stage, of course! As you can see I had a great time! :)
Winding down at the end of the night...

There were a lot more pictures that I decided not to post. It was nice spending quality time with all of my close girlfriends that weekend. We danced, laughed the entire time and had so much fun! It will definitely be a weekend I'll always remember!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast, I def know that hotel it's so nice! We are taking my sister to the beach for her bachelorette weekend end of June :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKs like you had a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! So happy for you girl. congrats on the upcoming wedding = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW FUN!!! Love the boas!!! And the chocolate pops! ;) It's tough posting pics from such an interesting night, right?!?! hah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA your pictures made me laugh, you reminded me of me. For some reason whenever there is a band, I always manage to make my way up on stage and sing with them. Its an ongoing joke that I am going to sing a song with our band at our wedding. I can't promise that that wont happen! Looks like you gals had a great time!! I can't wait for my bachy for some QT with my fav girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my neck of the woods, what places did you end up going to?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you girls had a blast! I'm glad you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a very fun, beachy bachelorette weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ladies all look lovely! Love the beach one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!!! I LOVE TAMPA!!! That is so cool that it was a surprise!!! Hmmm maybe I will do that for my sister when her time comes! Looks like yall had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like such a fun time and how cool to have it be a surprise...I love surprises!!! I am loving the pink boas and margaritas!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)