Hey y'all! Welcome to our little blog! This blog will chronicle our everyday lives. We're new parents to a baby girl, Ava Grace and we have a furbaby, too, Kelsey! We hope you'll stay a while!
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
ooooh ooooh ooooh, that pic is HAWT!! You look fab and I love the playfulness of it! So glad you guys finally got your session! Can't wait to see more!
Thank you for your lovely comments on The Finer Things! I just checked out your blog, and it's great! Gorgeous engagement photo. I planned a seaside wedding as well, so I know how much fun you're having! Enjoy the process!
I LOVE that photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I’m glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is awesome!! Looks like it's from a magazine!
ReplyDeletelove it!!! totally looks like it's some sort of perfume ad from a magazine! :) can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited to see them! I know they're flawless!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Can't wait!
ReplyDeletePerfect! i cant wait to see the rest!!! gaw, youre going to make a beautiful bride!!
ReplyDeleteWoohooo! I'm so glad you got to finally take them. Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteOMG yaaay! I love this photo... what a great shot so romantic!
ReplyDeleteahhhh!!! i can't wait to see them :D
ReplyDeleteHow hot are ya'll!
ReplyDeleteooooh ooooh ooooh, that pic is HAWT!! You look fab and I love the playfulness of it! So glad you guys finally got your session! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!!!!!!! that picture is amazing! Looks like it belongs in a magazine.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a perfect picture :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing picture! I'm sure the rest will turn out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteYour photographer is amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
ReplyDeleteOk I thought this was a photo of 2 models in some kind of ad campaign! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photo! so romantic and definitely shows the love you two have for each other.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comments on The Finer Things! I just checked out your blog, and it's great! Gorgeous engagement photo. I planned a seaside wedding as well, so I know how much fun you're having! Enjoy the process!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Can't wait to see more, these look incredible.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh I missed seeing this post. I love this pic and can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete