Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Wedding: Engagement Party

Our engagement party was last weekend and we had such a great time!

We both felt so fortunate to have such great friends celebrating this special time with us!

A little banner I made!

Displayed our engagement pictures on both windows in the living room

Food Display (please disregard the cups, someone put them there lol)

Marriage Advice area...

Pictures from our proposal trip displayed

We have a busy weekend ahead, I am meeting with our engagement photographer to disucss our beach engagement session that we'll do this March! Sunday we have our Marriage Preparation Class which we're looking forward to! Also, non wedding related... we are attending a first time homebuyers class on Saturday! We have been pre approved and are taking the necessary steps to getting our first place... so fun!

33 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your engagement party details are adorable! I love how you hung your engagement pictures on ribbon on the windows. Great idea!

    And I am sure the pictures of you and Daniel from the engagement party turned out great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I should give most of the decor credit to Coordinately Yours blog as that is where I got some of my ideas... http://julieblanner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time! Good luck on the start of your marriage prep class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I love how you displayed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so fun, I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ribbon pictures on the window! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks very nice!! like the pics hanging in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you did a fabulous job on the decor for your party! Your wedding will be amazing! I love the way you displayed your e-pics. And how fun to start planning the beach session. I applaud you on waiting til you're married to live together...we're doing that, too...just under 3 more months for us now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fun, the party decorations look so sweet. great idea to display the photos for all to see. so many great things for you in 2010 congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute!! You did a great job! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! Glad you had such a fun party to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The engagement party looked AWESOME. All the decorations were so creative and fun. I'm glad it was a success. :) Good job! You're such a great bride-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These details look great.

    BTW Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Sounds like you both had a great time!!!Love your color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your use of turquoise & lime! Looks like it was a great party - I'd expect nothing less from you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're doing the "marriage advice" at our wedding reception as part of the guest book table. I just love that idea!!

    What a beautiful, cheery party! SO fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a great party! I love your colors. Bright and cheery! I could use some of that now that I'm looking at the 3 inches of additional snow we got overnight. Yuck.

    I do have a little etsy shop. Thanks for asking! It is at www.paperinkpress.etsy.com.

    I have thank you cards in packs of 3 or 12 in the shop now, but can give a better deal on bulk quanitities (I just did a set of 50 for $65 plus shipping). I don't have a lot of the choices listed right now, but if you want more of the same kind and color that's no problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing!! Love the lime colors :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the kind words! Here's to a super productive February in the gym!!! I know you're going to be gorgeous for your engagement photos!!! So exciting!

    P.S. We're BOTH in FL!!! I wonder if we're close to each other?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the marriage advice idea..., I'm sure you got some fun tips!

    And thanks so much for posting the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! I like the ribbon pictures idea. I made a banner for my engagement party as well to fit with our modern collegiate theme. http://da8-count.blogspot.com/2009/10/modern-collegiate-prince-eunices.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow... I am blown away that is such a creative spread!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. very cute! we are not having an engagement party since all of my friends and family are 1000 miles away. I'm jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)