I finally got around to taking pictures of Ava's nursery! I wanted to get some pictures of her nursery in the "baby stage", before we start changing things around. I enjoyed planning out what I wanted to do with her room when I was pregnant! I collected things over time from many stores. We didn't finish it until about a month after she was born! I wanted it to have a coastal feel but some classic, timeless touches as well. I think it'll be a sweet room she can grow into as a young toddler. Daniel and I also like that the theme of her room also goes well with the rest of our home decor. It is definitely not this clean all the time! Half the time there is clean laundry piled up on the ottoman or Kelsey's dog toys strewn across her floor, but it's nice to have these pictures to remember how her room looks clean! :)
Burlap baby announcement door hanger: Etsy via TheCraftyFoxLR
Wall paint: Sherwin Williams Faint Coral
Trim paint: Benjamin Moore White Dove
Crib: DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Crib in white via Overstock.com
Crib bedding: Harper crib skirt in aqua from PBK, Lillian fitted crib sheet from PBK, Mesh crib bumper in white from Babies R Us
"A" Pillow: Harper collection in aqua from PBK
Driftwood Mobile: DIY
Wood monogram (18in): Etsy via LeagueofLetters
Canvas holding monogram: Joann Fabrics
High Tide print: Custom print, inquire for pricing and custom work via Sweetpeasseashells. Frame already had on hand, spray painted same aqua color as wood monogram.
"A" seashell shadow box art work: DIY (I sell these shell letter shadow boxes for $15 in letters A-Z, can customize the color of the letter)
Silver month-by-month frame: Home Goods (replica of Potterybarn's here)
White frames: Gifted
Driftwood seahorse: Bealls Outlet
Shelves: Ikea cafe shelves painted BM's white dove
Soap pump on shelf filled w/ hand sanitizer: Found in Target bath section
Apothecary Jar filled w/ pacifiers & pacifier clips: Marshalls
Area rug: 5x7 Scallop Beige via Urban Outfitters (discontinued, I believe)
Linen grommet drapes (sets of 2): Home Goods
Pom Pom Trim on Drapes (white): Joann Fabrics
Curtain rods: 2 large Bamboo poles cut to size from Joann Fabrics, spray painted espresso, hung with Martha Stewart brackets found at Home Depot
Glider & ottoman: Target online
Baby chair: Potterybarn Anywhere Chair
Crib sleep sheep (attached to crib): Sleep Sheep Soother from Buy Buy Baby
Hooded bath towel (on back of closet door): Gifted from PBK
Diaper pail: Diaper Dekor Plus from Babies R Us
Wipe case on changing table: OXO Tot Wipe Case from Babies R Us
Changing pad cover: Babies R Us brand in Ecru
Removable changing pad liners: Boppy brand from Babies R Us
Blanket basket: Marshalls
Canvas bucket basket under side table: Marshalls
Acrylic book shelving (24"): Cleardisplays.com
Side table lamp & lamp shade: Target
Floor linen lamp shade: Target, added aqua grosgrain ribbon
Dresser, side table & floor lamp: Kendall collection from PBK
Dresser & side table drawer knobs: Hobby Lobby
Changing table topper: DIY, followed this tutorial and painted it with BM's white dove paint
Hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures. If you have any questions about anything feel free to comment! I'm planning to share her closet soon as I'm still adding some finishing touches to it.





.jpg)







I love Ava's nursery! You did such a beautiful job pulling it all together. The details are just darling. I love how it goes with the rest of your house too. It is so much fun decorating a baby nursery!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I'm looking forward to finishing up the big parts of our nursery.
ReplyDeleteLooks so amazing love the shell "mobile" so stunning :-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love!! I love all the white furniture, so pretty and clean looking! You did a great job!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful beautiful nursery, good job mama!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Nice job :) Ava is very lucky!
ReplyDeleteI loved decorating my boys nursery and did a similar photo and link list post on my blog of their room too.
Beautiful room!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you earlier today about a giveaway you entered on All Things Paper... just wanted to alert you in case it went to your spam folder. I think you'll be pleased. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Nicole-Lynn, I received your reply and resent the email. If it still hasn't come through, you can contact me at ann.b.martin@gmail.com Thanks!
Delete