Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Questions for me
To get my creative juices flowing for future blog posts, I thought it might be fun to see if anyone has any questions for me about me, Ava, or our family in general. So if there's anything y'all want to know just leave me a comment and I'll set some time aside this week to respond to each one! :) And if we don't have any, I won't be offended! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I would love to know about your daily schedule- I like seeing how other stay at home moms balance it all, because I'm finding some weeks its easy and other weeks it's so hard!
ReplyDeleteWhat has the biggest adjustment been to being a mom?
ReplyDeleteI was just about to comment that I think it would be interesting to see your daily schedule. I always wonder what my schedule will be like once baby girl arrives. I often ask myself how I will manage the household, healthy cooking, starting back at my workouts, cleaning, errands, and work (once I go back) as well as her daily needs! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hear about what baby gear you like most. What's your most used. What didn't work etc.
ReplyDelete