Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Wedding: Asking The Girls

Once engaged, I didn't waste anytime getting these out in the mail! I wanted to do something that would be memorable and not just over the phone. All girls gladly accepted and loved their present.

We'll have 2 matron of honors and 2 bridesmaids. Daniel will ask his friends over the phone or in person and he is planning to have 2 best men and 4 groomsmen!

25 comments:

  1. Super cute! What a "sweet" idea. Sorry, I had to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are SO adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute. I'm impressed with how creative and inexpensive you were able to do it. :) Of course they accepted. Who WOULDN'T want to be in your wedding? It's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok these are too cute. :) i can't believe i haven't seen the ring pop idea yet - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is adorable! Never saw that idea before and it is so super cute! Thanks for your comments on my blog and for listing me on yours. I am so happy to follow along with you now. I have one of my first posts on my blog about my proposals to my BM's...I love your idea...I also mailed 2 of mine but then delivered 3 in person. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling. I love ring pops and what a fun way to ask your girls! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like it! I had YOU in mind when I drafted this giveaway, thinking you'd love them as much as I do. CONGRATS on a wonderful life to come!
    Blessings
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! They came out so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative. Lovely photos from St. Thomas, isn't is beautiful down there! I hope to make it back down there one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable idea. Your girls must have been so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are cute! I'm working on formal "proposals" for my girls too. love the ring pop idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea!!! The ring pops were a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)