Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome!

Update: 6/8/11
If you already follow my blog you're probably wondering why all of my old content (Seasidesmitten, http://www.seasidesmitten.blogspot.com/, Nicole-Lynn) is gone... I will continue to post my wedding re-caps, and some other wedding related stuff, but for the most part I'm on to a next phase/chapter (if you will) in my life and I'm starting a new Newlywed type blog here now. While my main focus before was on planning my wedding, from here on out it will be a more personal blog filled with the many things I enjoy doing on a daily basis -- you'll see more of my handsome husband and dog, my friends as well as recipes and other fun stuff!
While my blog may not be entertaining for everyone, it's mainly to keep close family and friends up to date on Daniel and I. Sometimes we get so busy and it's hard to fill others in on what's going on with us, so sharing more should be fun! It's also an outlet for me (and Daniel will post sometimes too) to share fun things. It will be neat to look back on our blog, maybe get it saved somehow, see what we've accomplished, and how much fun we've had over time. I also have to add that I've made so many wonderful friends through blogging which I cherish, and hope to keep those friendships going!
If you're new, welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by! You'll notice Daniel and I are two very laid back people, with a deep love for eachother -- and the beach! We are high school sweethearts and dated for almost 9 years before getting engaged. Our wedding was April 30, 2011 and we're adjusting to being newlyweds and owning our first home. I also cherish my family and friends, and living a happy and healthy lifestyle. I hope all of you enjoy the new blog and hope you will continue to follow and keep up with us!
If there's anything in particular you'd like to see or have me write about, or if you have any questions please send me an email @ Seasidesmitten@aol.com!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback on my posts, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)